Thursday, January 28, 2010

Outback Steakhouse 1/28

I was told the Outback Steakhouse off of 17th st. is now open weekdays for lunch so we decided to give it a try. I was a little skeptical since I used to really enjoy the outback many years ago, but over the last few years I've found that they expanded their menu to much and the quality of all their food has suffered. For lunch they have a special that includes 1/2 a sandwich, either prime rib, steak or 1/2 a chicken quesadila and your choice of 3 different salads or soup and fries for $8. They also have a "bottomless" soup and salad deal for $8.75 that sounded good.
I got the 1/2 of steak sandwich with fries and the pecan blue cheese chopped salad. It was quite good and the service was very fast and efficient. I'll definitely be adding the Outback to my list of lunch places that I'll visit regularly. 7.75/10.


1 comment:

  1. Good to know that the Outback is now open for lunch.

    ReplyDelete