Friday, January 8, 2010

12/30 Isabella's Pizza and Pasta

Isabella's Pizza and Pasta is located at 1571 S Federal HwyFort Lauderdale, FL 33316, it is in a small strip mall near the Dunkin Donuts and the Hair Cuttery, off of Federal between Davie Blvd and 17th St.
I had the Chicken Bleu cheese salad and my friend had the chicken Parmesan, (pictured below). The salad was quite good and featured a nice amount of grilled chicken and crumbled bleu cheese on top of a traditional green salad. It also came with garlic rolls which were fairly good. My friend said the chicken parm was solid and it certainly was a large portion for lunch.
On a previous visit here, I had 2 slices of pizza, which were good, but the slices where a little on the small side compared to other place. The chicken salad was better then I expected and I certainly will return. 7.5 out of 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment