Monday, August 31, 2009

Marina Deli 8/31

I'm back from Las Vegas and will post about my meals out there either later today or tomorrow.

Went to the Marina Deli at 1453 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale. It is located off of 17th St. Causeway in back of the Office Depot/Ross shopping center. I've been going to this place for years. Marina Deli is a traditional NY style deli that makes great sandwiches and also does a good breakfast too. The staff is extremely friendly, the have ample seating and there is plenty of free parking in the shopping center.
After 4 days in Las Vegas I needed something a bit lighter, so I just got the freshly sliced turkey breast on Rye. It comes with a side of coleslaw or potato salad. At first my sandwich was just a bit dry, so I put the coleslaw directly on the sandwich. (so much for eating light today) after that it was very good. I didn't get soup this time, but they make a good matzo ball soup and usually have 1 or 2 other soups daily.
Marina Deli is another solid lunch choice for good NY deli style sandwiches. 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment