Friday, August 21, 2009

My Market Deli 8/21

Back to the old format today. I'll probably use the new format for sit down type places, or when I have more time to write.

Today I just got a sandwich to go from My Market Deli, which is located in the rear of a convenience store at 229 SW 17th St, Fort Lauderdale. I got the prosciutto roma, $8.99 It consists of pretty decent quality prosciutto, Boars Head I think, with fresh Mozzarella, basil and their balsamic vinegar based sauce on a ciabatti roll. An Excellent sandwich. $8.99 may seem like a lot for a sandwich, but prosciutto ain't cheap, so its actually a fairly decent price and it is more than big enough for lunch.
My Market is always crowded during lunch time so you need to call ahead with your order or plan on waiting a good 10-15 minutes during peak lunch times. They do have some tables in the back to dine in.
My Market Deli consistently makes some of the best subs and sandwiches in the area. Why anyone would ever go to places like Firehouse Subs, Subway, or Jimmy Johns, when they can go here is beyond me. 8.0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment