Monday, August 24, 2009

Giorgio's, 8/22

Giorgio's is located at 1499 SE 17TH St, Fort Lauderdale near Port Everglades, on the 17th St. Causeway. It is one of my regular lunch spots and I usually eat here once every 2 weeks or so. What I like about this place is that I can go there 5-10 times and get something different each time. They make excellent salads and hot and cold sandwiches. They also make pizzas but they are not my favorite.

Today I ordered the seafood salad which is marinated shrimp, scallops, and squid over a spring mix type salad. I actually ordered the appetizer portion for $9.75 which is more then enough. They do offer the full serving for $14.95, but I find the smaller amount to be more then sufficient. It was quite good as usual and a great choice for a lighter/healthier lunch. I did have 2 of their excellent rolls which are provided with a hummus type spread and butter, so I probably ruined the healthiness anyway though. Giorgio's isn't a huge place and they do get a bit crowded during peak lunch times, 12-12:45 or so. Again, one of my favorite regular lunch spots. 8.5/10

1 comment:

  1. the joliet jail serves a wicked pepper steak on thursdays

    ReplyDelete