Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Slice Pizzeria 9/30

After today no more pizza for awhile. Good thing I've been doing the spinning class at the gym lately. I tried this new place downtown near the Library. Slice is located at 108 SE 1st Street, Fort Lauderdale. They have a 2 slices and a drink deal for $4.95. The slices certainly visually looked much better then the ones I got the other day at New River Pizza. They were a bit on the small side but overall pretty decent. The sauce they use is sweeter then most places but I found it to be an interesting change. I'm not sure everyone will feel the same way though. Certainly not the best slices I've had, but far from the worst. A decent place to grab a quick slice to go if you are in the area and in a rush 7.0/10

1 comment:

  1. I now just ate the seconds slice and I'm downgrading them to a 6.0/10. Just not flavorful enough and the sweet tomato sauce stands out too much.

    ReplyDelete