Friday, September 25, 2009

New River Pizza 9/25

On a bit of a pizza kick this weekend so I got 2 slices and a drink $5.50 at New River Pizza, 706 S Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale. I've been here a few times before. The overall taste of the pizza seems to be going a little downhill. I got the slices to go today so I didn't see them come out of the oven and into the box. When I returned to the office and opened the box, i found the slices to be very overdone and borderline burnt. Unless the customer asked for the slices to be well done, these slices should have been thrown out by the maker and new ones made. There really isn't any excuse for this. Since I have enjoyed this place in the past, I'll probably give them one more shot, but the Downtown Pizzeria clearly wins this battle of pizza slices. 5.0/10.


I'm trying to add photos from now on when possible. See the overdone pizza.

1 comment: