Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mr. Nicks Sub Shoppe 9/3

I had some leftovers at home for lunch yesterday, thus no post. Today I went to Mr. Nicks Sub Shoppe, at 901 South Andrews Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, which is just around the corner from my office. Mr. Nicks has limited parking and only has outdoor seating. They get busy at lunchtime so it's best to call ahead with your order. Not wanting to sit outside in this weather, I got my order to go. Today I couldn't decide between the Chicken Cordon Blue or the Ft. Lauderdale Chicken. I've had the Cordon Blue Sub before and it is very good, but I finally went with the Ft. Lauderdale chicken. I got the 12" for $8.75. The 6" is enough for lunch but I planned on having this sub for both lunch and dinner tonight. The Ft. Lauderdale chicken is a breaded chicken cutlet breast topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato and creamy italian dressing. I got it without the bacon. A very good hot sub overall. I just wish they had indoor seating this time of year. 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment