Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Charm City Burger Co. 11/16

I had to go up to the Deerfield area yesterday, so after I was done, I stopped in at what I consider the best hamburger place in all of South Florida. Charm City Burger Company is located right off of Hillsboro Rd, just east of US1 at 1136 E. Hillsboro Blvd. Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. It is a small, nondescript place that you could easily pass and drive by it all the time without ever noticing it. That would be a huge mistake as their hamburgers are fantastic. I was told the chef has worked in a number of high end restaurants and they do have other sandwiches on the menu besides hamburgers. I ordered the double cheeseburger, pictured below (Half eaten). For most people, the regular cheeseburger would be fine, but the double just brought it to another level. The fries are very good too. 9.0/10. That makes charm city the highest rated lunch place I have reviewed to date I believe.


2 comments:

  1. I took your reccommendation and went to Charm City Burgers after a visit to the Boca Raton Museum to see the incredible M.C Escher show.

    What a great burger. Fresh, flavorful, Zesty, juicy, great bun. Everything a burger should be. I only tried the regular Charm City Burger, but I am going back to try some of the others.

    Thanks
    Good find.

    ReplyDelete